As a small family firm, with the support of a select and highly qualified staff of motor engineers, most of whom have been part of our team for many years, we are proud of our reputation for the highest standards of work, friendly and personal service, plus our excellent value for money.
At Sandy Lane, we focus all our effort on our customers’ needs.
- Safety – You and your family’s wellbeing is our first concern.
- Reliability – No one wants to break down taking the kids to school, on the way to work or at night in the middle of nowhere
- Service history – Maintaining your vehicles service history maximises its value
“Why choose Sandy Lane Service Station?”
“Because we tick all the boxes!!”
What your vehicle needs, we can provide, in most cases in less than 24 hours, without even having to leave the comfort of your own home, at unbeatable prices you’re going to love.
- Service and repairs to all makes and models, regardless of age of condition.
- FREE OF CHARGE collection and delivery service from either your home or workplace.
- Latest technologies and most up to date diagnostic equipment.
- Fully qualified BOSCH technicians and service reception staff.
- Fair trading approved, customer code of practice as part of the Bosch service network
- All service parts provided of the same quality as the original.
- Courtesy car (subject to availability and status)
- Complete quality, peace of mind service
- Free Wash and vac with every major service
- Comfortable reception facilities, with complimentary refreshments provided.
- Communication, we call you the moment anything changes from the original plan.
The Bosch Car Service network works to a Bosch Car Service Code of Practice. The Consumer Codes Approval Scheme, run by the Trading Standards Institute, has approved the Bosch Car Service Code of Practice. This commitment to customer care gives you peace of mind in knowing that you are going to be given not only the best technical service, but also the best customer service.