“BRAKE FAILURE DOES HAPPEN!”
What if it happened to you this afternoon on the way home from school? Your neglect could cost lives!!
BRAKE FLUID IS ONE OF THE MOST NEGLECTED FLUIDS IN VEHICLES TODAY, YET VITALLY IMPORTANT FOR SAFE DRIVING AND PEACE OF MIND.
You change your engine’s fluids, when did you last change your brake fluid?
Why Change brake fluid?
- The average motorist, who drives 10,000 to 15,000 miles a year, uses his brakes about 75,000 times a year.
- Half of all motorists in a recent Car Care Council Survey, said BRAKE FAILURE was their number one fear amongst driving emergencies.
- The average motorist uses his brakes about 75,000 times a year.
- After three years, the average boiling point of brake fluid will have dropped to a potentially dangerous level.
- Experts recommend a brake fluid change every two years.
We are currently offering a full brake fluid change and comprehensive brake check for the unbeatable price of £35.00 plus VAT, this will include
✓ Check and report on original brake fluid strength
✓ Drain and replace with new brake fluid
✓ Remove front and rear wheels, provide full written report on condition of both front and rear brakes.
At Sandy Lane we focus all our effort on our customer needs; we believe that prevention is better than the cure
- Safety – Travelling at 70MPH can be dangerous. You and your family’s wellbeing is our first concern.
- Reliability – No one wants their brakes to fail taking the kids to school, on the way to work or at night in the middle of nowhere
“Why choose Sandy Lane Service Station?”
“Because we tick all the boxes!!”
What your vehicle needs, we can provide, in most cases in less than 24 hours, without even having to leave the comfort of your own home, at unbeatable prices you’re going to love.
✓ Service and repairs to all makes and models, regardless of age of condition.
✓ FREE OF CHARGE collection and delivery service from either your home or workplace.
✓ Latest technologies and most up to date diagnostic equipment.
✓ Fully qualified BOSCH technicians and service reception staff.
✓ Fair trading approved, customer code of practice as part of the Bosch service network
✓ All service parts provided of the same quality as the original.
✓ Courtesy car (subject to availability and status)
✓ Complete quality, peace of mind service
✓ Free Wash and vac with every major service
✓ Comfortable reception facilities, with complimentary refreshments provided.
✓ Communication, we call you the moment anything changes from the original plan.
And if all that isn’t enough, take a look at our outstanding guarantee.
We are that confident in the value, quality and reliability of the work we carry out, we offer the following rock solid GUARANTEE!!
- You WILL NOT pay more than the original quotation.
- If your repair or service isn’t completed on time, you don’t pay for the work (subject to no additional work being identified)
- All work carried out by qualified Bosch technicians
- The work we do and the parts we provide will maintain your manufacturer’s warranty. If not WE will pay any consequent bill.
- Minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles guarantee on all parts and labour – if the parts fail in that time, we’ll repair/replace it FREE OF CHARGE